Midnight Voices
THE PETE ATKIN WEB FORUM   RSS
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
This page loaded: 20.04.24 at 12:22 UK time
PA
HOME
Pete Atkin home page
MV Home | Short | Help | Search | Login | Register | Shop | PA Home
Midnight Voices « Children's Liver Disease Foundation »
   Midnight Voices
   Not Pete Atkin
   Off-topic
(Moderator: S J Birkill)
   Children's Liver Disease Foundation
Pages: 1   Start of Thread | Latest Post Reply | Notify of replies | Send Thread | Print
   Author  Thread: Children's Liver Disease Foundation  (Read 8981 times)
Ian Ashleigh
MV Fixture

Carnations on the Roof

Children's Liver Disease Foundation
« : 20.06.11 at 21:18 »

I accept that some of you may support your own favoured charities either by regular or ad-hoc donation.

Each year the company that I work for (Bluefin Advisory Services) nominates a charity for which we raise money through a number of events throughout the year.  This year we are aiming to raise £50,000 for the Children’s Liver Disease Foundation (CLDF) www.childliverdisease.org.  One of the events that we organise is a series of sponsored walks throughout the country for people across the business to interact with colleagues from other parts of the organisation who they do not normally work with – hence the term ‘Walk & Talk’.  

On 22nd July a number of us will be taking in the views around the Ashdown Forest (some of you know it as the Hundred Acre Wood of Winnie the Pooh fame) walking and talking for 14 miles to raise money for the CDLF – we will even take in a game of ‘pooh sticks’ at the site of the original pooh sticks bridge.  I would be grateful if you could help me support the charity by donating something via the link to Just Giving http://www.justgiving.com/walkandtalkcldf-Ashdownforest  

Many thanks for reading

Ian
    https://peteatkin.com/forum?board=offtopic&action=display&num=1308608835&start=0#0   copy 

Though he had no great gifts of personality or mind, he was quite well respected.
Pages: 1    Start of Thread | Latest Post Reply | Notify of replies | Send Thread | Print
Return to Top « Previous thread | Next thread »
MV Home | Short | Help | Search | Login | Register | Shop | PA Home
Midnight Voices is not responsible for comments made by its members. All opinions expressed are entirely those of their authors.
Midnight Voices » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.