Midnight Voices
THE PETE ATKIN WEB FORUM   RSS
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
This page loaded: 28.03.24 at 18:07 UK time
PA
HOME
Pete Atkin home page
MV Home | Short | Help | Search | Login | Register | Shop | PA Home
Midnight Voices « The Pheasantry: now for a solo gig! »
   Midnight Voices
   Pete Atkin
   Gigs
(Moderator: Gerry Smith)
   The Pheasantry: now for a solo gig!
Pages: 1   Start of Thread | Latest Post Reply | Notify of replies | Send Thread | Print
   Author  Thread: The Pheasantry: now for a solo gig!  (Read 1511 times)
S J Birkill
MV Administrator

just a sensible reserve

The Pheasantry: now for a solo gig!
« : 28.07.22 at 02:34 »

For Pete's next appearance at The Pheasantry he will be, for the first time ever in that hallowed basement, solo!

Yes, this time Pete will be commanding that élite south-west London audience with his unique style of vocals, guitar and piano, but without the customary (and always remarkable) support of Mr Simon Wallace on the pianoforte.

The date is Saturday, October the first, and at that time Simon will be otherwise occupied not too far away, playing for a theatrical production. But the show will go on! Expect to hear Pete at his best, with every note delivered direct from the man himself.

Pizza Express (the Pheasantry's current operator) aren't yet listing the event on their website, but booking should open soon. I'll update our Gig Guide with the ticket-ordering address as soon as it comes through.

Meanwhile, another solo gig is in the offing, a return visit on September 19th to the Kitchen Garden Café in tranquil Kings (or was in King's?) Heath in southern Birmingham. Their wegottickets account is currently indicating 18 tickets remaining. Yes, I know they came up with a few more last time, just when they seemed to be running out, but don't depend on it!

SJB
    https://peteatkin.com/forum?board=App&action=display&num=1658972064&start=0#0   copy 

Stephen J Birkill
S J Birkill
MV Administrator

just a sensible reserve

Re: The Pheasantry: now for a solo gig!
« Reply #1: 29.07.22 at 20:04 »

Further to my incidental mention of the Kitchen Garden gig (above), it occurs to me that an increasing proportion of members will be accessing our website using 'mobile' or touch-screen devices (phones, pads, tablets) and so may be missing the numerous functions we provide for mousers, whereby hovering the cursor over an item will yield further information and a clickable link. Without a mouse, the link will still work if you tap it, but the prompt or preview won't be seen, so you probably won't bother. Your choice, of course, but I mention it because the Kitchen Garden Café has produced a rather fine poster for Pete's 19th September appearance, previewable on hovering their logo in our Gig Guide, and viewable full size with a click.

Steve
    https://peteatkin.com/forum?board=App&action=display&num=1658972064&start=1#1   copy 

Stephen J Birkill
S J Birkill
MV Administrator

just a sensible reserve

Re: The Pheasantry: now for a solo gig!
« Reply #2: 12.08.22 at 18:29 »

Booking has now opened for Pete's solo gig at The Pheasantry on Saturday October the first.

Here's the link for tickets:

www.pizzaexpresslive.com/whats-on/pete-atkin-solo
    https://peteatkin.com/forum?board=App&action=display&num=1658972064&start=2#2   copy 

Stephen J Birkill
Pages: 1    Start of Thread | Latest Post Reply | Notify of replies | Send Thread | Print
Return to Top « Previous thread | Next thread »
MV Home | Short | Help | Search | Login | Register | Shop | PA Home
Midnight Voices is not responsible for comments made by its members. All opinions expressed are entirely those of their authors.
Midnight Voices » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.