Midnight Voices
THE PETE ATKIN WEB FORUM    RSS
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
This page loaded: 13.12.17 at 22:41 UK
PA
HOME
Pete Atkin home page
MV Home | Short | Help | Search | Members | Login | Register | Shop | PA Home
Midnight Voices « The Pheasantry - Wed 31st January 2018 »
   Midnight Voices
   Pete Atkin
   Gigs
(Moderator: Gerry Smith)
   The Pheasantry - Wed 31st January 2018
« No thread | Next thread »
Pages: 1   Start of Thread | Latest Post Reply | Notify of replies | Send Thread | Print
   Author  Thread: The Pheasantry - Wed 31st January 2018  (Read 373 times)
Pete Atkin
MV Deity

The Pheasantry - Wed 31st January 2018
« : 23.11.17 at 15:14 »

Yup, they've asked me back again!  It must be something to do with how you've turned out in your throngingnesses to fill the place up the last three times.  It's a treat for me, so I hope that between us we can keep up this enviable tradition.  It will be me and that nice Mr Wallace once again, with the help of what I understand is a new piano!   It may not be on the Pheasantry website quite yet, but it will be there soon, so keep checking.   Right - I'm starting to work on the setlist already.
IP logged
Pete Atkin
MV Deity

Re: The Pheasantry - Wed 31st January 2018
« Reply #1: 01.12.17 at 17:16 »

OK, tickets are now available at
https://www.pizzaexpresslive.com/whats-on/pete-atkin-sings-the-lyrics-of-clive-james
IP logged
Pete Atkin
MV Deity

« Reply #2: 01.12.17 at 17:17 »

Sorry - I mucked up there -
https://www.pizzaexpresslive.com/whats-on/pete-atkin-sings-the-lyrics-of-clive-james
IP logged
Pete Atkin
MV Deity

« Reply #3: 01.12.17 at 17:18 »

Ah, no, it seems I didn't.  Something else happened.  But I'm sure you can find it OK.
IP logged
S J Birkill
MV Administrator

just a sensible reserve

« Reply #4: 01.12.17 at 18:19 »

on 01.12.17 at 17:17, Pete Atkin wrote:
Sorry - I mucked up there -

Thanks for announcing this, Pete. I think this link should take us straight to the booking page. I'll update the Gig Guide accordingly.

(Background: for reasons best known to itself, the Forum has a habit of inserting soft line breaks when a long url is displayed, which appear as spaces and so look like typos, but they don't corrupt the actual address or prevent it working).  

Steve

Correction 2nd Dec : I looked further into this and discovered that the Forum had truncated the actual URL at the 'space' (after 80 characters), not just the displayed one. This is now similar to Facebook's treatment of long URLs (which won't do!) It may be another effect of the server upgrade mentioned here. So Pete's action was correct but the Forum screwed up. I'll see if I can fix it.

SJB

(Later) Should be OK now -- sorry about that.
« Last Edit: 02.12.17 at 21:17 by S J Birkill » IP logged
Seán Kelly
MV Fixture

« Reply #5: 01.12.17 at 22:49 »

Much obliged Messrs A & B !   Smiley
IP logged
Pages: 1    Start of Thread | Latest Post Reply | Notify of replies | Send Thread | Print
Return to Top « No thread | Next thread »
MV Home | Short | Help | Search | Members | Login | Register | Shop | PA Home
Midnight Voices is not responsible for comments made by its members. All opinions expressed are entirely those of their authors.
Midnight Voices » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.