Midnight Voices
THE PETE ATKIN WEB FORUM   RSS
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
This page loaded: 28.03.24 at 10:03 UK time
PA
HOME
Pete Atkin home page
MV Home | Short | Help | Search | Login | Register | Shop | PA Home
Midnight Voices « The Leisure Society »
   Midnight Voices
   Not Pete Atkin
   Off-topic
(Moderator: S J Birkill)
   The Leisure Society
Pages: 1   Start of Thread | Latest Post Reply | Notify of replies | Send Thread | Print
   Author  Thread: The Leisure Society  (Read 1614 times)
Kevin Cryan
MV Fellow

I love Midnight Voices!

The Leisure Society
« : 06.04.13 at 11:22 »

The Independent

Album :The Leisure Society, Alone Aboard the Ark (Full Time Hobby)      

Andy Gill  

Friday 29 March 2013

Quote:
........Best of all is “We Go Together”, a touching celebration of enduring love strongly reminiscent of the work of Pete Atkin and Clive James.

Judge for yourselves by listening here

Kevin Cryan

Admin's warning: My antimalware Web filter blocks the linked site myfreemp3.eu -- it may harbour a trojan which tries to download and execute malicious code via your browser, so please beware. If in doubt, look for the track elsewhere -- Spotify for instance. The Independent link is perfectly safe, of course. -- SJB
« Last Edit: 06.04.13 at 12:08 by S J Birkill »     https://peteatkin.com/forum?board=offtopic&action=display&num=1365243774&start=0#0   copy 
sjm
MV Friend

Weighing more but shining less

Re: The Leisure Society
« Reply #1: 06.04.13 at 21:54 »

Coincidentally this week I've been listening to their previous (2nd) album Into The Murky Water (£5 from Amazon). I like it a lot - one track even has a tuba (played by the improbably named Dan Trodden).
    https://peteatkin.com/forum?board=offtopic&action=display&num=1365243774&start=1#1   copy 
Pages: 1    Start of Thread | Latest Post Reply | Notify of replies | Send Thread | Print
Return to Top « Previous thread | Next thread »
MV Home | Short | Help | Search | Login | Register | Shop | PA Home
Midnight Voices is not responsible for comments made by its members. All opinions expressed are entirely those of their authors.
Midnight Voices » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.