Midnight Voices
THE PETE ATKIN WEB FORUM   RSS
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
This page loaded: 25.04.24 at 08:33 UK time
PA
HOME
Pete Atkin home page
MV Home | Short | Help | Search | Login | Register | Shop | PA Home
Midnight Voices « Sits Vac - Helpers needed »
   Midnight Voices
   Pete Atkin
   *oDs
(Moderator: Leslie Moss)
   Sits Vac - Helpers needed
Pages: 1   Start of Thread | Latest Post Notify of replies | Send Thread | Print
   Author  Thread: Sits Vac - Helpers needed  (Read 2877 times)
Richard Bleksley
MV Fixture

My time has come to find a better way

Sits Vac - Helpers needed
« : 27.10.04 at 02:50 »

Are you feeling helpful?  Would you like your involvement with PoD to be more than mere attendance?

I need some people to lend a hand on the day, so this is particularly aimed at those who live reasonably close to Sutton, or perhaps those who have booked rooms for Friday night as well as Saturday, and fancy seeing the back of their hotel early.

The jobs involved fall into two main categories, the menial and the genial.  The menial is humping chairs. tables and sound gear, both before the event amd after.  The genial is greeting arrivals at the door and ushering in latecomers.  A little help with organising the serving of the refreshments may also be necessary, and with clearing up the associated debris afterwards.

The pay?  Well, mostly that smug feeling you get from having done a good turn, but I hope to be able to offer those who turn up early to help with the morning's preparations a free lunch - if the budget will stand it!

Interested?  Send me an instant message saying when you could turn up and what you'd like to do.
    https://peteatkin.com/forum?board=ods&action=display&num=1098841812&start=0#0   copy 
Pages: 1    Start of Thread | Latest Post Notify of replies | Send Thread | Print
Return to Top « Previous thread | Next thread »
MV Home | Short | Help | Search | Login | Register | Shop | PA Home
Midnight Voices is not responsible for comments made by its members. All opinions expressed are entirely those of their authors.
Midnight Voices » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.