Midnight Voices
THE PETE ATKIN WEB FORUM   RSS
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
This page loaded: 29.04.24 at 16:34 UK time
PA
HOME
Pete Atkin home page
MV Home | Short | Help | Search | Login | Register | Shop | PA Home
Midnight Voices « New Shrinks CD »
   Midnight Voices
   Pete Atkin
   Music
(Moderator: Ian Chippett)
   New Shrinks CD
Pages: 1   Start of Thread | Latest Post Reply | Notify of replies | Send Thread | Print
   Author  Thread: New Shrinks CD  (Read 512 times)
S J Birkill
MV Administrator

just a sensible reserve

New Shrinks CD
« : 14.10.23 at 08:57 »

Today's update to the Hillside Music On-line Shop includes the band's new CD, released this month.

Images, catalogue number and production details will be updated in the Discography when I receive my copy of the album in a day or four.

Where It Hurts by The Shrinks costs £5 (plus P&P) from Hillside.

Those living in or around Bristol might like to know the band has a local gig coming up. Pete tells me they'll be playing the Dean Lane Arts Centre on Saturday 28th October. This may well be the establishment now calling itself the SouthBank Club, but as yet there's no hint on their (the band's or the venue's) websites to that effect. The Shrinks seem to have a habit of keeping their appearances secret!

Steve
    https://peteatkin.com/forum?board=Music&action=display&num=1697270263&start=0#0   copy 

Stephen J Birkill
S J Birkill
MV Administrator

just a sensible reserve

Re: New Shrinks CD
« Reply #1: 18.10.23 at 18:52 »

Pete reminds me the Shrinks event on Saturday 28th won't be a 'gig' in the conventional sense: it's quite an informal appearance, no fee, no cover, no tickets -- more a party, with everyone welcome. They're celebrating 25 years of The Shrinks. If you're in the area, just drop in.
    https://peteatkin.com/forum?board=Music&action=display&num=1697270263&start=1#1   copy 

Stephen J Birkill
Pages: 1    Start of Thread | Latest Post Reply | Notify of replies | Send Thread | Print
Return to Top « Previous thread | Next thread »
MV Home | Short | Help | Search | Login | Register | Shop | PA Home
Midnight Voices is not responsible for comments made by its members. All opinions expressed are entirely those of their authors.
Midnight Voices » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.