Midnight Voices
THE PETE ATKIN WEB FORUM   RSS
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
This page loaded: 28.03.24 at 13:48 UK time
PA
HOME
Pete Atkin home page
MV Home | Short | Help | Search | Login | Register | Shop | PA Home
Midnight Voices « too late sorry - Sarah Moule »
   Midnight Voices
   Pete Atkin
   Gigs
(Moderator: Gerry Smith)
   too late sorry - Sarah Moule
Pages: 1   Start of Thread | Latest Post Notify of replies | Send Thread | Print
   Author  Thread: too late sorry - Sarah Moule  (Read 2690 times)
Seán Kelly
MV Fixture

too late sorry - Sarah Moule
« : 27.08.05 at 09:43 »

Saturday Morning 27th Aug 2005 - sitting here just idly looking at the website for the Vortex in North London - it's now open at a new venue (hope it's nice - haven't been there yet) and I see the following gig was on there last night - shame not to know beforehand;  

Sarah Moule & Simon Wallace
plus special guest Fran Landesman

On her two highly-acclaimed albums for Linn records Sarah has done more than anyone to promote the songs of Fran Landesman and Simon Wallace - ‘one of the finest songwriting partnerships alive.’ The Observer. Also expect classic songbook repertoire alongside new material from Julie Birchill, Clive James and Pete Atkin.
‘Outstanding interpretations.’ The Observer.  
-----------

Wonder what PA/CJ stuff she played?
see you
Seán

ps ; Julie Birchill  Huh
    https://peteatkin.com/forum?board=App&action=display&num=1125132222&start=0#0   copy 
Pete Atkin
MV Deity

Re: too late sorry - Sarah Moule
« Reply #1: 27.08.05 at 13:47 »

I know that Sarah has been working on a few of our things, because I've been in touch with Simon Wallace (her husband and MD, and also MD for Clare Teal), who (he admitted blushingly) has always been a bit of a fan (he introduced himself at my first Vortex gig (that's enough parentheses -- Ed.)).   But I haven't been in touch for a few weeks, so I've no idea which one(s) she may have given an outing on Friday.  I'm sorry I didn't know about the gig in advance either, but I suspect that she'd rather I wasn't there if she was trying stuff out for the first time.   I can't blame her for that.  But I see she's at the Hawth in Crawley on September the 25th dot dot dot.

Pete
    https://peteatkin.com/forum?board=App&action=display&num=1125132222&start=1#1   copy 
Pages: 1    Start of Thread | Latest Post Notify of replies | Send Thread | Print
Return to Top « Previous thread | Next thread »
MV Home | Short | Help | Search | Login | Register | Shop | PA Home
Midnight Voices is not responsible for comments made by its members. All opinions expressed are entirely those of their authors.
Midnight Voices » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.