Midnight Voices
THE PETE ATKIN WEB FORUM   RSS
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
This page loaded: 20.04.24 at 13:30 UK time
PA
HOME
Pete Atkin home page
MV Home | Short | Help | Search | Login | Register | Shop | PA Home
Midnight Voices « Anyone see a resemblance? »
   Midnight Voices
   Pete Atkin
   Members
(Moderator: S J Birkill)
   Anyone see a resemblance?
Pages: 1   Start of Thread | Latest Post Reply | Notify of replies | Send Thread | Print
   Author  Thread: Anyone see a resemblance?  (Read 2502 times)
bobtaylor
MV Friend

Anyone see a resemblance?
« : 16.11.07 at 15:17 »

I was looking back over some old issues of Mad Magazine, when I came across this one. It must be something to do with the similarities in the drawing style, but...Ok, ignore the inane grin, the sticky-out ears, the hairstyle and the problem with the eyes, but doesn't Alfred E: Neuman remind you of our hero?
The combination of the Live Libel album and the Mad Magazine covers was done with
Xara Xtreme Pro, in my opinion the greatest little vector application in the world.  
With acknowledgements to Trog, RCA records and Broderbund for the Mad Magazine cover.
Apologies to Pete, I hope he sees the funny side, the last thing I want to do is cause any offence.  Wink

Regards,
Bob.
    https://peteatkin.com/forum?board=members&action=display&num=1195226231&start=0#0   copy 

Is this headache from his crosswires on my brow?
Pages: 1    Start of Thread | Latest Post Reply | Notify of replies | Send Thread | Print
Return to Top « Previous thread | Next thread »
MV Home | Short | Help | Search | Login | Register | Shop | PA Home
Midnight Voices is not responsible for comments made by its members. All opinions expressed are entirely those of their authors.
Midnight Voices » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.