Midnight Voices
THE PETE ATKIN WEB FORUM   RSS
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
This page loaded: 29.03.24 at 12:20 UK time
PA
HOME
Pete Atkin home page
MV Home | Short | Help | Search | Login | Register | Shop | PA Home
Midnight Voices « Shrinks CDs »
   Midnight Voices
   Pete Atkin
   Shrinks
(Moderator: Dave Lewis)
   Shrinks CDs
Pages: 1   Start of Thread | Latest Post Reply | Notify of replies | Send Thread | Print
   Author  Thread: Shrinks CDs  (Read 4057 times)
Ben Coulson
MV Fresher

The Original Original HonkyTonk Night Train Driver

Shrinks CDs
« : 03.08.04 at 00:21 »

Looks like I'm the first person to post a new message in the "Shrinks" forum who isn't actually a member of said band, but here goes...

Having recently (well 3 months ago anyway) purchased a copy of "More Damned Lies", and having loved every minute of it, (even the pauses between tracks are great, simply for the anticipation), I was wondering where, if anywhere, I could purchase the other CDs, as they are not listed in the Hillside Shop section of the website.

I vaguely recall an address being mentioned in an MV message where one could send cheques but I thought I would rather ask in the new forum rather than searching the 'old' MV archive.

I rather think that Pete has "landed on his feet" again with his fellow members of The Shrinks, talented musicians and lyricists, who never cease to amaze me, much as Clive's lyrics did, and indeed still do. I just love the "matching opposites" in the lines of the (excuse inexact title here) Wayne and Sandra / Fred and Ginger song.  

That's all for now.
    https://peteatkin.com/forum?board=Shrinks&action=display&num=1091488865&start=0#0   copy 

-=# Ben Coulson #=-
Snoopy
MV Feature

Alexis Birkill

Re: Shrinks CDs
« Reply #1: 03.08.04 at 07:01 »

Hi Ben,

Details are on their new website.

Cheers!
    https://peteatkin.com/forum?board=Shrinks&action=display&num=1091488865&start=1#1   copy 
Pages: 1    Start of Thread | Latest Post Reply | Notify of replies | Send Thread | Print
Return to Top « Previous thread | Next thread »
MV Home | Short | Help | Search | Login | Register | Shop | PA Home
Midnight Voices is not responsible for comments made by its members. All opinions expressed are entirely those of their authors.
Midnight Voices » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.