Midnight Voices
THE PETE ATKIN WEB FORUM   RSS
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
This page loaded: 29.03.24 at 09:29 UK time
PA
HOME
Pete Atkin home page
MV Home | Short | Help | Search | Login | Register | Shop | PA Home
Midnight Voices « New South Coast gig: St Leonards-on-Sea »
   Midnight Voices
   Pete Atkin
   Gigs
(Moderator: Gerry Smith)
   New South Coast gig: St Leonards-on-Sea
Pages: 1   Start of Thread | Latest Post Reply | Notify of replies | Send Thread | Print
   Author  Thread: New South Coast gig: St Leonards-on-Sea  (Read 7285 times)
S J Birkill
MV Administrator

just a sensible reserve

New South Coast gig: St Leonards-on-Sea
« : 03.01.18 at 17:16 »

Pete has announced a new booking at the Kino-Teatr in St Leonards-on-Sea (very near Hastings) on Thursday March 1st (though as of today the venue's Events page thinks it's February 28th -- we hope this inconsistency will go away soon).

Meanwhile, The Pheasantry (Chelsea, January 31st) reports some 20 tickets remaining, and the  
Kitchen Garden (Birmingham, February 19th) indicates 8 remaining through their WeGotTickets outlet -- they added some a while back, but these might be the last. As ever, check our (Pete's) Website for booking details.

A Happy New Year to all.

Steve
« Last Edit: 04.01.18 at 07:57 by S J Birkill »     https://peteatkin.com/forum?board=App&action=display&num=1514999795&start=0#0   copy 

Stephen J Birkill
S J Birkill
MV Administrator

just a sensible reserve

Imminent gig: St Leonards-on-Sea
« Reply #1: 25.02.18 at 19:25 »

Just a reminder -- Pete will be appearing, weather permitting, at the Kino-Teatr, St Leonards-on-Sea, this coming week. But be aware: the theatre's events listing still shows (as of today) the event's date as Wednesday February 28th, though the ticket vendor has the correct (according to Pete) date of Thursday, March 1st -- their site shows over 50 seats still available. I sincerely hope that artist and audience fetch up on the right day -- or at least on the same day! See the Gig List for more info.

SJB

PS -- Pete promises he'll keep an eye out for the snow  Smiley
    https://peteatkin.com/forum?board=App&action=display&num=1514999795&start=1#1   copy 

Stephen J Birkill
Pete Atkin
MV Deity

Re: New South Coast gig: St Leonards-on-Sea
« Reply #2: 27.02.18 at 10:43 »

Along with most other people hereabouts, it seems, I've been keeping a more or less constant eye on the progress of the so-called Beast from the East.   Here in the west today (Tuesday) it's cold but not too hostile-looking, but the forecast for Thursday (and even more for Friday) is for much blizzardly nastiness to sweep up across the whole of the south of England, to such an extent that the idea of setting myself out into the middle of it for a 180-mile drive would look quite a lot like madness, so the nice folks in St Leonards have agreed that I shouldn't even try it.  Even if I did there are plenty of reasons why I might not make it in time anyway.

Nevertheless, it feels wimpy to pull out, and my biggest disappointment is selfish, but I hope everyone will understand, and that there's enough time to warn people not to turn up anyway.     I hope to have news of a replacement date fairly soon.
    https://peteatkin.com/forum?board=App&action=display&num=1514999795&start=2#2   copy 
S J Birkill
MV Administrator

just a sensible reserve

St Leonards gig -- new date
« Reply #3: 27.02.18 at 17:07 »

on 27.02.18 at 10:43, Pete Atkin wrote:
  I hope to have news of a replacement date fairly soon.

Kino-Teatr have rescheduled the event for Thursday, 26th April. Original tickets will be valid for the new date, which is already up on the venue's website. Alternatively, refunds or vouchers are available from the Kino-Teatr Box Office.
    https://peteatkin.com/forum?board=App&action=display&num=1514999795&start=3#3   copy 

Stephen J Birkill
Pages: 1    Start of Thread | Latest Post Reply | Notify of replies | Send Thread | Print
Return to Top « Previous thread | Next thread »
MV Home | Short | Help | Search | Login | Register | Shop | PA Home
Midnight Voices is not responsible for comments made by its members. All opinions expressed are entirely those of their authors.
Midnight Voices » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.