Midnight Voices
THE PETE ATKIN WEB FORUMRSS
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
This page loaded: 27.04.17 at 12:01 UK
PA
HOME
Pete Atkin home page
MV Home | Short | Help | Search | Members | Login | Register | Shop | PA Home
Midnight Voices Two new gigs coming up!
   Midnight Voices
   Pete Atkin
   Gigs
(Moderator: Gerry Smith)
   Two new gigs coming up!
« No thread | Next thread »
Pages: 1   Start of Thread | Latest Post Reply | Notify of replies | Send Thread | Print
   Author  Thread: Two new gigs coming up!  (Read 87 times)
S J Birkill
MV Administrator

just a sensible reserve

Two new gigs coming up!
« : 21.04.17 at 05:11 »

Pete's irregular newsletter put in one of its rare appearances yesterday, with the surprise (to me!) announcement of two new gigs in the pipeline.

First is the Wimborne Literary Festival on Sunday, 21st May, at the library in the market town of Wimborne Minster in Dorset. Ian Shircore will be talking about, and no doubt reading from, his fine book on the James/Atkin songwriting partnership and its fruits, while Pete will be illustrating the presentation with a few well-chosen songs.

Then we have a solo appearance at the Second Time Around Folk Club in Beeston, Nottingham, on Friday, 30th June, organised by MV member Colin Tucker.

I'll be adding this information (and more) to the "gigs" section of the Pete Atkin Website when I have a moment free.

Steve

Edited Newsletter link to point to MV1702
« Last Edit: 21.04.17 at 07:40 by S J Birkill » IP logged
Pages: 1    Start of Thread | Latest Post Reply | Notify of replies | Send Thread | Print
Return to Top « No thread | Next thread »
MV Home | Short | Help | Search | Members | Login | Register | Shop | PA Home
Midnight Voices is not responsible for comments made by its members. All opinions expressed are entirely those of their authors.
Midnight Voices » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.